You’ll need to fill out a form and supply any relevant papers, such as your marriage certificate or a termination letter from your spouse’s employment, to add your spouse to your insurance. Make sure that adding your spouse to your health insurance is less expensive than having two separate policies.
This Video Should Help:
If you are married, the answer is yes. You can drop your spouse from your health insurance at any time. Reference: can i drop my spouse from my health insurance at any time.
- adding spouse to health insurance before marriage
- adding spouse to health insurance blue cross
- documents needed to add spouse to health insurance
- can i add someone to my health insurance after open enrollment
- adding spouse to health insurance united healthcare